Job Details -
Below you can find all the details of your currently selected job.
Physician Program Director – EU (Interventional Cardiology, Heart Failure) -
Job Reference: 11049-PPD-JG
Location: Home Based
Physician Program Director – EU (Interventional Cardiology, Heart Failure)
Very competitive package + benefits
Kinetica are seeking a Physician Programs Director for a rapidly developing company specialising in treatment solutions for Heart Failure patients. The role focuses on establishing sustainable relationships with key opinion leaders (KOLs) in the cardiovascular industry and develops partnerships between these physicians.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop sustainable relationships with designated and identified key opinion leaders, forming partnerships to maximize education, awareness of hemodynamic support and latest clinical data
- Develop partnerships with physicians in key societies and government agencies.
- Progress new and emerging opinion leaders through focus groups, key customer visits, VIP programs, hemodynamic courses and local programs.
- Assist as a corporate liaison between Key Opinion Leaders, Executive team, Management, Marketing, Clinical Research and Sales departments
- plans and implements various marketing programs
- Implement marketing programs and support the companies mission
- Establish customer focus groups to permit feedback on therapy adoption, new product development
- Implement and deliver customer education programs and training courses at appropriate teaching institutions.
- Attend and arrange important and integral customer meetings at major medical congresses
- Encourage sales, sales forecasts and interact with customers
- Skills & Requirements:
- 10+ years of related industry sales experience and prior KOL management experience, with demonstrated physician KOL relationships in geographic area
- Must be able to travel overnight extensively (approximately 70%)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; two or more European languages preferred
- Mastery of cardiac anatomy
- Clinical data and business acumen
- Must speak English fluently with one other language, ideally French or Dutch
- 5+years KOL management
Telephone: 0113 2617181
Job Search -
Application Specialist – MRI - Excellent Salary Package
Kinetica has an exceptional opportunity for an…
Read More »
Territory Manager – Medical Devices - Salary Dependent upon Experience (OTE £70k pa)
Kinetica is delighted to have been appointed…
Read More »
Territory Sales Manager – Orthopaedic - Excellent Salary Package (OTE £80k pa) + Car Allowance + Bonus + Benefits
Do you have theatre sales experience? Are…
Read More »