Job Details -
Below you can find all the details of your currently selected job.
Clinical Study Manager - Netherlands & Germany - €60 – 80k pa + Multiple Benefits
Job Reference: 11003-TH
Location: Netherlands & Germany
Kinetica has an exceptional opportunity for a Clinical Study Manager for an emerging med-tech start-up that has recently developed a unique endovascular implant used to treat drug resistant hypertension.
The company is currently sponsoring a number of global clinical trials, and is seeking a Clinical Study Manager to provide leadership in the development, coordination and implementation of these studies in Netherlands & Germany.
- Assist the Study PIs and teams in the study implementation (medical / Interventional)
- Secure communication between sites and VDI management (EU and US)
- Secure and maintain the planning of studies related activities: site participant training, SIVs, enrolment planning and electronic database updates by local staff
- Update the planning of cases and secure VDI intervention support coordination
- Periodic visits to the sites to assess and stimulate engagement of medical contributors
- Secure documentation (for patients, doctors etc) is well available
- Interface with VDI scientific communication manager and local PIs to leverage medical media opportunity to stimulate patient awareness and recruitment
The role can be based anywhere in the Netherlands and will require frequent travel across here and also Germany.
- Willing to travel across Germany and the Netherlands
- Full driving license
- A medical or clinical research background
- Experience of clinical studies – in a supervision or management position
- Strong interpersonal, organisational, influencing and communication skills
- Ability to work alongside and converse with medical professionals
Telephone: 0113 2617181
Job Search -
Application Specialist – MRI - Excellent Salary Package
Kinetica has an exceptional opportunity for an…
Read More »
Territory Manager – Medical Devices - Salary Dependent upon Experience (OTE £70k pa)
Kinetica is delighted to have been appointed…
Read More »
Technical Support Specialist – Cardiac Rhythm Management - £35 – 50k pa + Car + Bonus + Benefits
Kinetica has a superb opportunity for a…
Read More »